lJackson and co ltd

4,500 litre bunded tank with metered pump
Total 52458

4,500 litre bunded tank with metered pump

ID: 433 Ref MOD: 0    Location: DN10 6ET, Doncaster, The UK
Units Available:   1
Mileage Hrs/Kms: 0
Year of Manufacture:
Export Requirements:  
Guide price from: £ 4.150

4,500 litre (1000 gallon) static bunded fuel tank for diesel fuel.
Lockable cabinet housing the pumping equipment. Solid steel base with housing for forklift lifting slots.
4 metre fuel delivery hose with nozzel, fuel filter with clear plastic bowl, water drain and replaceable element.

Tanks are new and unused.
4,500 litre bunded tank with metered pump  for sale 4,500 litre bunded tank with metered pump  for sale 4,500 litre bunded tank with metered pump for sale

GENERAL TERMS + Payment terms 30% with order, remaining 70% prior to shipment after satisfactory inspection
For complete Terms & Conditions See Main Website. Details

SPARE PARTS + We stock parts and accessories for every application: transmissions, repair kits, tyres, engines, undercarriage, belts, oils, filters and so much more! We have a full stock of spare parts, new and second hand. These parts are always on stock which avoids and delays in ordering.

SHIPPING SHIPPING We can arrange shipping from our yard to your door worldwide.
- We deliver to over 150 countries


Materials and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Featured machines in photos may include additional equipment. The specification do not necessarily show the standard version of the machine.
Ask our manager for available options.
Yard, repair shops and office Address: (BY APPOINTMENT ONLY)

The Rocket Site, Misson, Nr. Bawtry, Doncaster, United Kingdom
09.00 - 17.00 hrs Monday - Friday
Not available on Saturday's or Sunday's

Click for call +44 (0)1302 770485 London Time (GMT) 09.00 - 17.00 hrs Monday - Friday only
Sales & Marketing: David Vitalio, Michael Thompson E-mail: ku.oc.kuymra@yriuqne

Article printed at 2021-09-16. Please see https://army-uk.com/equip.php?ID=433 for the latest version.