Description SWAT Police bomber robot
Full warranty and all spare parts
NEW Tactical SWAT Police Bomber crawler Robot
Are you still wasting time looking for Military drones and Robots suppliers?
Do you still worry about product quality assurance?
Are you late in deciding to buy because of insufficient budget?
If you have these worries, stay and see.
SWAT police Trailblazer crawler robot is a new generation of advanced digital robot, equipped with auxiliary arm, 7 degrees of freedom mechanical arm and adjustable auxiliary support wheel, which can complete explosive disposal actions that are difficult to complete for ordinary explosive disposal robot.The robot has excellent off-road and climbing ability, can easily cross the steps, stairs, adapt to all kinds of gravel, sand, grassland and other terrain, can skillfully and efficiently perform various explosive disposal tasks, tactical tasks, nuclear and biochemical radioactive explosive cleaning tasks or other dangerous operation tasks.
Trailblazer uses a modular system architecture for compatibility with future enhancements and for ease of maintenance. Select modules include:
Vehicle Control Unit
Stalk Communication Mast
Several Modular Accessories
We sell all items at the factory selling price.
All items are in stock and ready for shipment
Minimum quantity 1 ps
Supply Ability 1000 units per month
HOT PRICE FOR AFRICA AND THE MIDDLE EAST
Outstanding capabilities for reach, lift, mobility, and deployment of EOD Tools & CBRN sensors
Fourteen (14) I/O Ports for cameras, sensors and detection devices.
Wide tracks and distance control feature,• Variable speedup to at least 8km/h (5mph), Drive system incorporates a gas suspension system for reduced vibration
Low centre of gravity and high-torque motors provide excellent climbing abilities: ascend and descend inclines greater than 45 deg.
Manipulator Arm with 7 Degrees of Freedom, Standard preset configurations for Manipulator Arm
Variable speed control for Manipulator Arm with,significant lifting capability
Low profile to reach under vehicles
Turret and claw rotate 360 degrees in both directions
Four independent firing circuits
Four standard cameras
Two-way directional audio communications
Compact storage for transportation
Two sets of three 12V sealed lead acid (SLA) batteries
Typical operating time of 4+ hours (dependent,upon mission activity)
Hard-anodized aluminum chassis, far,more resistant to wear than paint
Ingress Protection IP66 (ROV), IP65 (Console)
Weighs only 112 kg (2471b) (batteries included)for ease of transport in smaller response vehicles
New variable-position track Stance Control MANIPULATOR ASSEMBLY
Raised Position for climbing stairs or raised obstacles
Lowered Position for greater stability when lifting or delivering heavy payloads,and descending stairs
Driving Position for maximizing track tension
Maintenance Position for changing tracks
Tracks can be adjusted to any position between Raised and Lowered to aid with mobility
- Seven (7) degrees of freedom
- Sever factory presets assist the end user with rapid positioning of the Manipulator
- Assembly for storage, battery access and weapon loading
- Eleven Picatinny Rails are mounted on the Arm Assembly, for optional cameras and accessories FIRING CIRCUITS
- Four (4) independent firing circuits with safety features to attach four separate
electrically initiated payloads:
- Two on the left-hand side of the Upper Arm;
- One on the Wrist;and,
- One in the Claw CAMERAS & ILLUMINATION
- 4 cameras included: Turret, Stalk, Wrist, and Gripper;Several optional cameras
- Turret Camera has 2 LED Clusters controlled independently from other
illumination.Turret Camera also includes built-in IR illumination.
- Stalk Camera has 2 high-intensity LEDs
- Wrist Camera brings clear vision at night with 0.5 lux performance and day/night
mode switching, with viewing distances of up to 5-10m.Wrist Camera also includes
built-in IR illumination.
- Gripper Camera provides an optimum view of the gripper when conducting
manipulation tasks AUDIO SYSTEM
A directional two-way audio (intercom) system for communicating with people near the
robot. WIRELESS SYSTEM
- Diversity operating from 2.412 to 2.472 GHz; automatically selects the optimum channel to use to avoid contention.
- Line of Sight: Up to 1000m
- Non-line of Sight: Up to 300m GETAC COMMAND CONSOLE
The GETAC Console controls the drive track movement, manipulator arm & claw, cameras
and optional devices, as well as firing tools.
The GETAC Console can view multiple cameras, X-Ray images, aiming cameras, etc. and display or send data from multiple
sensors to a secondary computer system.
Console is housed in a ruggedized laptop, weighs only 6kg(13.2 lbs) for ease of mobility,
and meets IP65. HAND CONTROL
Two video game type hand controllers included allowing more natural operation of the
ROV drive and manipulator systems THE HAND CONTROL SHALL REMOVE THE LOGO OF SONY AND CHANGE THE COLOR TO BLACK
Quick Start Controller permits direct controller-to-ROV communication for basic ROV positioning
Console Controller permits controller-to-GETAC console communication for deployment at up to full wireless range. CLAW
- Heavy-duty claw with 300mm(12in)opening optionally includes an integrated wire cutter and belt cutter
- Multi-connector provides Power Over Ethernet (POE),firing port and reversible 24V DC power
The specification of the SWAT Police bomber robot
The Trailblazer UGV Standard Package includes the following:
UGV Hand Control
RF Diversity Station with Tripod
GETAC Command Console
Protective Case for Command Console
UGV Battery Charger 120/240 VAC
Two sets of batteries (3x12V SLA batteries)
Command Cable 150m (492ft)
Wooden transport crate