Mowag Duro II 6x6 LHD crane trucks
ID: 698 Ref MOD: 40149
Location: DN10 6ET, Doncaster, The UK
Units Available: 10
Mileage Hrs/Kms: 100 kilometres
Year of Manufacture: 2006
The price: P.O.A.
We have just received direct from the military a choice of Mowag Duro II 6x6 LHD cargo trucks fitted with Hiab 022T crane with a max lift of 1,730 kg`s.
These trucks are all in unused condition with approx 100 kilometres only
Specification of the Mowag Duro II 6x6 LHD cargo trucks:
- Steering ZF power assisted
- Engine Cummins 5.9 litre 185HP EuroIII
- Brakes Dual circuit hydraulic ventilated discs with ABS
- Permanent 6 Wheel Drive
- Allison S 2000, 5 speed automatic transmission with selectable Hi/ Low box & automatic
traction control Torsen, self-locking Differential
- De-Dion axles with wheel hub gear, patented roll stabilizers
- Air over hydraulic disc brakes, with ABS
- Designed & Built by - Bucher-Guyer and Steyr-Daimler-Puch Spezialfahrzeug (A division of General Dynamics)
- Low-slung, torsion-resistant steel box-section ladder-type chassis with tubular cross-members
- Aluminium forward control cab
- Roll Over protection
- Spare Wheel
- Tilting Cab
- Veeder-Root digital tachograph
- Onboard digital diagnostic unit with readouts for temperature, faults, service information and fluid levels
- Wheelbase 3.53 m (1st to 2nd axle) 1.20 m (2nd to 3rd axle)
- Ground clearance 0.40 m
- Max speed 110 Km/h
- Fuel tank capacity 120 litres
- Tyres 275/80R20
- Maximum permissible gross vehicle weight: 8,600kg
- Permissible towing weight: 12,100kg
- Maximum permissible front axle load: 3,500kg
- Maximum permissible 2nd axle load: 3,600kg
- Maximum permissible rear axle load: 2,600kg
- Unladen Weight: 5,700kg
- 2,900kg load capacity flat bed
- GVW 8,600 kg`s
- Max Load 4,200 kg`s
- Qty Available 5
- Electrics 24 volts
Height 2.65 M
Width 2.16 M
HISTORY Mowag Duro II 6x6
"The Mowag Duro all-terrain tactical vehicle is produced in 4×4 and 6×6 configurations and is used for a wide range of military purposes."
In 1994, Switzerland placed an initial order of 3,000 vehicles, and the 4×4 and 6×6 Duro vehicles were delivered in 1999 and 2001. In December 2008, the Swiss Army procured 220 Duro IIIP armoured personnel carriers (APC) and 12 additional Duro IIIP NBC laboratory vehicles. The laboratory equipment for the vehicles was supplied and integrated by Rheinmetall Landsysteme. The deliveries were concluded between 2010 and 2012.
In 2001, Venezuela ordered 358 4×4 and 6×6 Duro vehicles. Between 2002 and 2004, Germany ordered 16 Duro IIIP 6×6 vehicles and an additional ten bomb disposal vehicles are on order. In 2003, General Dynamics delivered six Duro II 6×6 vehicles to Ireland. Malaysia has been operating 61 Duro 4×4 and 6×6 vehicles since 2003. 83 Duro II 6×6 vehicles were delivered to the UK in 2004.
In November 2011, General Dynamics European Land Systems received a contract from the Swiss Army to supply 70 Duro APCs (GMTF). The procurement is part of the Swiss Armament Procurement Programme, sanctioned by the Swiss Parliament in 2010. Deliveries will commence in the fall of 2013.
Featured machines in photos may include additional equipment. The specification do not necessarily show the standard version of the machine.
Ask our manager for available options.
Yard, repair shops and office Address: (BY APPOINTMENT ONLY)
The Rocket Site, Misson, Nr. Bawtry, Doncaster, United Kingdom
09.00 - 17.00 hrs Monday - Friday
Not available on Saturday's or Sunday's
Click for call +44 (0)1302 770485 London Time (GMT) 09.00 - 17.00 hrs Monday - Friday only
Sales & Marketing: David Vitalio, Michael Thompson E-mail: ku.oc.kuymra@yriuqne