You are here: Ex.Military Trucks with the crane 8x8, 8x6, 6x6, 6x2, 4x4 | Mowag Duro II 6x6 LHD crane trucks
Mowag Duro II 6x6 LHD crane trucks
698 | Ref MOD:40149
Units Available for sale: 5
Mileage Hrs/Kms: 100 kilometres
Year of Manufacture: 2006
The Rocket site, DN10 6ET, Doncaster, The UK
Photo's shown above may represent a vehicle type rather than an actual vehicle,
vehicles are available serviced and painted to customers preference. The specification do not necessarily show the standard version of the machine.
Ask our manager for available options.
SPEC SHEET (Description) Mowag Duro II 6x6 LHD crane trucks
We have just received direct from the military a choice of Mowag Duro II 6x6 LHD cargo trucks fitted with Hiab 022T crane with a max lift of 1,730 kg's. These trucks are all in unused condition with approx 100 kilometres only
Specification Mowag Duro II 6x6 LHD cargo trucks:
- Steering ZF power assisted
- Engine Cummins 5.9 litre 185HP EuroIII
- Brakes Dual circuit hydraulic ventilated discs with ABS
- Permanent 6 Wheel Drive
- Allison S 2000, 5 speed automatic transmission with selectable Hi/ Low box & automatic
traction control Torsen, self-locking Differential
- De-Dion axles with wheel hub gear, patented roll stabilizers
- Air over hydraulic disc brakes, with ABS
- Designed & Built by - Bucher-Guyer and Steyr-Daimler-Puch Spezialfahrzeug (A division of General Dynamics)
- Low-slung, torsion-resistant steel box-section ladder-type chassis with tubular cross-members
- Aluminium forward control cab
- Roll Over protection
- Spare Wheel
- Tilting Cab
- Veeder-Root digital tachograph
- Onboard digital diagnostic unit with readouts for temperature, faults, service information and fluid levels
- Wheelbase 3.53 m (1st to 2nd axle) 1.20 m (2nd to 3rd axle)
- Ground clearance 0.40 m
- Max speed 110 Km/h
- Fuel tank capacity 120 litres
- Tyres 275/80R20
- Maximum permissible gross vehicle weight: 8,600kg
- Permissible towing weight: 12,100kg
- Maximum permissible front axle load: 3,500kg
- Maximum permissible 2nd axle load: 3,600kg
- Maximum permissible rear axle load: 2,600kg
- Unladen Weight: 5,700kg
- 2,900kg load capacity flat bed
- GVW 8,600 kg's
- Max Load 4,200 kg's
- Qty Available 5
- Electrics 24 volts
Height 2.65 M
Width 2.16 M
Date into Service 2006
Export Requirements ...more OGEL/SIEL Licence Required
"The Mowag Duro all-terrain tactical vehicle is produced in 4×4 and 6×6 configurations and is used for a wide range of military purposes."
In 1994, Switzerland placed an initial order of 3,000 vehicles, and the 4×4 and 6×6 Duro vehicles were delivered in 1999 and 2001. In December 2008, the Swiss Army procured 220 Duro IIIP armoured personnel carriers (APC) and 12 additional Duro IIIP NBC laboratory vehicles. The laboratory equipment for the vehicles was supplied and integrated by Rheinmetall Landsysteme. The deliveries were concluded between 2010 and 2012.
In 2001, Venezuela ordered 358 4×4 and 6×6 Duro vehicles. Between 2002 and 2004, Germany ordered 16 Duro IIIP 6×6 vehicles and an additional ten bomb disposal vehicles are on order. In 2003, General Dynamics delivered six Duro II 6×6 vehicles to Ireland. Malaysia has been operating 61 Duro 4×4 and 6×6 vehicles since 2003. 83 Duro II 6×6 vehicles were delivered to the UK in 2004.
In November 2011, General Dynamics European Land Systems received a contract from the Swiss Army to supply 70 Duro APCs (GMTF). The procurement is part of the Swiss Armament Procurement Programme, sanctioned by the Swiss Parliament in 2010. Deliveries will commence in the fall of 2013.
Released from service by the British MOD (Ministry of Defence)
The Rocket site, DN10 6ET, Doncaster, The UK
SIEL Stock (Standard Individual Export Licence) Click to View Details
There's no better time
to reserve than right NOW.
EX ARMY UK » THE CUSTOMER CENTRE
For more details Ex Military vehicles or pricing on this or any other item, please contact us by
or by click button "ADD TO ENQUIRY
All prices qoted are GBP U.K. Pounds Sterling Ex. Works excluding VAT where applicable and shipping / associated costs.
Vehicles advertised are subject to remaining unsold.
All prices quoted are based on "per individual unit" purchased, any reductions on advertised price for multiple item orders is subject to negotiation
and is conducted at the time of inspection or provision of LOI.
For complete Terms & Conditions See Main Website. Sale Terms... Click to View Details
We stock parts and accessories for every application: transmissions, repair kits, tyres, engines, undercarriage, belts, oils, filters and so much more!
We have a full stock of spare parts, new and second hand. These parts are always on stock which avoids and delays in ordering.
Exports to any part of the world are possible and our freight department can deal with any shipment of equipment whether its 1 item or 10000 items.
Click to View Details
- We can offer land, sea, or air freight.
- We deliver to over 150 countries