THE PAINT SHOP, DONCASTER, UK
The colours shown on this site are for reference purposes, they are by no means accurate,
computer monitors and web browsers generally show different colour values.
Customers have a choice of the Basic (Included in price) Single Pack or optional two pack finish which does take that little bit
longer to prepare and paint and for which we have to charge a supplement!
The paint process
The paint process uses a deep base prep coat plus two or more full colors to produce the custom look.
After a cool-down period each machine is carefully cleaned and the masking paper is removed.
- Cleaning-Degreasing: Thorough cleaning of each machine, using high pressure, hot water and detergent cleaners, is a vital step.
- Shot Blasting: The shot blast method used cleanly and efficiently strips each unit down to bare metal.
- Prepping for Paint: Prepping each unit for the paint operation is another important step.
- Custom Decals: Applying custom decals helps enhance the final professional appearance our customers deserve.
- Final Inspection: A final inspection by the Paint Center Manager provides further customer satisfaction of a quality product.
Complementary colors / RAL Code Colour Chart »»